Saturday, November 13
National Thrive Outside Day at Rodney Cook Park
- Food and music provided by Trust for Public Land
- Meet forest critters with Chattahoochee Nature Center
- See how litter impacts our waterways with Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- Go on a scavenger hunt with Georgia Forestry Foundation
- Take a tree tour with Trees Atlanta
The Thrive Outside Initiative is focused on reversing the declining trend of outdoor engagement by working at the grassroots level, empowering communities to make outdoor recreation an accessible lifestyle for all.