ESGA @ Your Workplace
The One-Stop Shop for Environmental Giving
Workplace-giving offers a simple way for individuals to donate through their paychecks and make a difference. Volunteer and learning opportunities can be a great way to get involved and can complement your company’s workplace-giving campaign. Email [email protected] to learn more.
EarthShare of Georgia @ Work helps its employer partners:
- Strengthen their business through increased engagement: 86% of workplace donors polled feel better about their employer because they offer environmental giving options.
- Employee engagement is a leading indicator of financial performance – engaged organizations have 3.9 times the earnings growth compared to organizations with lower engagement in the same industry.
- Inspire their employees to make personal changes that can improve the health and well- being of their families and communities, and improve efficiencies at the workplace.
- Foster team-building by uniting employees for a common purpose and to achieve corporate sustainability goals.
- Increase the company’s visibility as a socially responsible member of the community.
- Actively demonstrate commitment to improving their employees’ health and the health of the planet.
- Support respected nonprofits that care for community health and welfare; protect our air, land and water; seek sustainable energy solutions; preserve wildlife and habitat; and so much more.
Connect Contribute Volunteer
To learn more about setting up a Workplace Giving Campaign, contact EarthShare Georgia via our Contact Us page.